Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to my 2 digit kids....

I'm way behind on this post but hey that's what happens when you work at least 40 hours a week, have 5 kids and a hubby, house work and just day to day living. Wish I had time to post every day but it just doesn't happen in my life. Hope you don't mind that I'm combining Kylee & Nolan's birthdays. 2 of the kids have June birthday and 2 have July birthday and my baby well lucky him he gets a month all to himself. He's an October baby. Kylee turned 11 on July 18th and Nolan turned 10 on July 27th. We celebrated Kylee's birthday on Sunday the 24th. She left for church camp on her actual birthday, but was so ready to go to camp. We just had the grandparents and a couple of family friends over for the celebration. Which was just fine by me. Here are a few pictures from the celebration:




Then on Sunday, July 31st we celebrated Nolan's birthday. Again we just had the grandparents and a couple of family friends over. I now have 2 double digit kiddo's in the house. Believe me they won't let me forget that they are almost teenagers. Almost an every day reminder......blink and how do they get so big? Here's some pictures from Nolan's big celebration.




Why is it that children grow up so quickly now a days? Sure think they grow up quicker than when I was a kid. Do we push them to grow up more quickly or do we allow them to just be a kid? I'd like to think that I let my kids just be kids. But, I think that the world makes them grow up quickly.

Happy Friday to everyone. Hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Aga said...

Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, skpel Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить лампы ccfl?