Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Questions for Friday...

1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
When I make a mistake yes I apologize. Doesn't that show a child something to admit when you are wrong....It's okay to say I'm sorry I was wrong.

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?

Yes, I have a class ring that I still occasionally wear. I also have a school coat...stuff away in my parents closet. Surprised my Mom hasn't told me to take it to my house.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?

I am happy with where my life is right now. I have a wonderful husband and 5 awesome kids. If I went back in time to stay a certain age, I wouldn't be the person I am today or have the blessing of my family.

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?

We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl with any of our pregnancies. With our last baby we had a boy name picked out but me and my husband couldn't agree on a girl first name. On the way to the hospital I told my husband that we had to have a baby girl name just in case the baby was a girl.....so we brain stormed on the way to the hospital on girl names. It helped take my mind off the contractions. We came up with 2 girl names: Wrigley Grace or Warner Ivy I was happy with either one of those names....they were different and cute.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?

I don't want to make my kids like something that they don't want to. I feel that they need to make opinions for themselves and figure out what works for them. I do wish that they could like each other....LOL We have 5 kids and they tend to argue and fight a bit but that is part of childhood. I'm sure as they grow up they will become best buds.

No comments: